Welcome to my little corner of the web. Here you will find information about my hobby projects related with software, hardware and other technical (or not) stuff. Above navigation links represents the main page categories in this site.
According to web statics report, these are some popular pages at this site:
- VHDL VGA80x40. A simple monochrome text VGA video adapter with a very simple DAC video signal generator.
- VHDL IMA-ADPCM. A IMA-ADPCM audio encoder implemented in fixed-point for a FPGA
- VHDL PS2 Interface. Interface block for a PS2 keyboard / mouse.
- VHDL DC97 Interface. A block interface for AC97 audio codec.
- VHDL AD7823 Interface. Interface with a AD7823 8-bit ADC
- VHDL AD7303 Interface. Interface with a AD7303 8-bit DAC
- The Game Of Life for Picoblaze. Life implemented in assembler for Picoblaze and using VGA80x40 VHDL IP.
- VGA Video Signal Format and Timing Specifications
- TV Video Signal Generator with Arduino
- thd-analyzer, a spectrum analysis tool for audio signals captured with an ALSA sound card.
- RTLADSPA a small LADSPA host
- Cómo escribir un plug-in LADSPA
- VHDL IP DC97. Interface with an AC97 audio codec.
- VHDL IP PS2. Interface with a PS2 mouse or keyboard.
- VHDL IP VGA80x40. Simple monochrome text VGA video adapter with a very simple DAC video signal generator.
- VHDL IP AD7823. Interface with a AD7823 8-bit ADC
- VHDL IP AD7303. Interface with a AD7303 8-bit DAC
- The Game Of Life for Picoblaze. Life implemented in assembler for Picoblaze.
One of my hobbies is math/physics. Wish I knew more about it! Well, I'm trying to learn. As I do, I sometimes write notes. Often, the best way to uncover gaps in one's own knowledge is through trying to explain.
These notes do not contain new discoveries, nor do I believe that I am any better at explaining things than professional educators. These are merely my personal study notes. They are not formal although I try to make sure that the math contained therein is correct.
Some monographs I did as a homework.
Welcome To My Personal Home Page.
On the Internet since 2006. Wow!
This site is a box where I put all kind of things: articles, monographs, hobby projects and other technical (or not) stuff. I hope that among all materials accumulated for this particular Diogenes syndrome you can find something useful or interesting.
Some articles are written in English (sorry for my poor English), others in Spanish, some in both. If you cannot read Spanish, try Google Translator. I hope this help you.
If you have any comment or suggestion please send me an email. I will answer you as quickly as I can.
javier (dot) valcarce (at) gmail (dot) com